As an affiliate marketer and blogger there are things I do weekly to ensure I keep my momentum going to increase my affiliate marketing profits on a consistent basis. I have created a affiliate marketer weekly checklist below. If you do these bare minimum things, the affiliate marketing profits will come.
1. At a minimum I write at least 2 relevant blog posts per website weekly. I currently have two sites so that would be 4 blog post a week. This does not mean writting two blog posts on different sites. I know many marketers that try to focus on many sites and none of them end up taking off. I like to write more but I at least strive for two. I talk about writing a good blog post here on Tips on How to Write a Good Blog Post that Will Rank in Google.
2. I share the blog post via Social Media. I pin it on Pinterest, I share it on facebook and in relevant facebook groups, I use social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon and Dig. I also ping it through a couple of ping services like pingomatic.
3. I create a YouTube video on same topic as blog posts and link it back to my blogging site. This gives me double chance to rank in the search engines for targeted keywords. If I feel froggy, I will do more YouTube videos. All of my videos are monetized so that is a plus as well. I also share my YouTube videos like I do my blog posts.
4. I post in related forums. This blog for example is an affiliate marketing blog linked to my own product to teach others how to do affiliate marketing. I visit two work at home forums at least twice a week and interact there. This creates yet more backlinks to my site with my signature link there. I have a blog post on forum posting here at The Power of Forum Posting for Backlinks and Sales.
5. I comment on other blogs in related niches. The higher the PR rank of the blog the better. I have written about blog posting and seo here at Blog Commenting SEO. I do not spam! If I can’t write something useful or relevant, I refrain. As a blogger myself, I can tell you one part of it I don’t like is removing all those spammy comments everyday.
If you were to only do the above 5 things every single week for a year you will see affiliate marketing profits. Affiliate marketing is not a get rich overnight thing and does take persistence, consistency and effort. many people give up before it’s had a chance to reach a tipping point. If you can commit to doing just these five things, you would make an ideal Pajama Affiliate!