We’ve Got An Exciting Mini Course For You!
A lot of us in the VIP are moving towards creating our own products.
Some of us have journals, workbooks and planners we would like to sell IN PRINT!
I know that’s what I wanted!
I created my own health tracking journal for my micro niche and I wanted to be able to make it available for my readers to buy and have shipped to them.
I had been selling it as a download since last year on my site but I really couldn’t figure out how I was going to get it printed and shipped to my readers!
Then I Found a Solution!
I found a way to take the journal that I had created on Canva and formatted it so that I could get it published on Amazon with Prime Shipping!
- Amazon is a reputable source that people buy from
- Amazon ranks highly in search engines.
- Amazon will ship the journal to them in 2 days!
- Amazon will do all the work of printing, shipping and customer service and pay me a % of the sale.
I was trying for WEEKS to figure out what the best solution would be for me! I was really racking my brain on this!
Even if I bought a printer and binding machine, printed and shipped the book myself – there’s a cost involved and LABOR!
I knew I had a choice to make and I chose to have Amazon print and ship the book!
If that’s something that sounds pretty good to you, this mini course will show you how I made all that happen!
It’s Not Hard Now!
It’s hard if you don’t know where to start or what you’re doing but I already figured that out.
I already have a product for sale on Amazon that I created in Canva and I can show you how I did it!
Let Me Walk You Through This!
- Formatting your Canva journal, planner, workbook to Amazon specifications FAST!
- How to get your final PDF product on Amazon for them to print and ship.
- How to fill in your description and author bio for your product.
- How much I make on each book.
- How to make changes to your book once it’s been listed on Amazon.
- And whatever else comes to my head in the process…
I want to make getting your journal and planner from Canva to Amazon easier than it would be had you tried to do this all by yourself.
- Do you hate reading a ton of instructions?
- Would you like to know where to go?
- Would you like to know what buttons to push?
I’ve Made This As Simple As Possible So You Can Take What You Have and Be On Amazon Next Week!
This is great for planners, journals, and workbooks you’ve created!!