If you have an online business, you want Facebook traffic, right? Of course you do. Without traffic (qualified traffic) you have no business. A few weeks ago, I showed you how to increase traffic to your site with Pinterest. Today I’ll show you how to grow your Facebook business page so you can get engaged and qualified traffic to your website.
How To Increase Website Traffic With Facebook
If you want to drive traffic from Facebook to your online business, you need to have a method. Otherwise, you’ll waste your time, and if you run Facebook advertising, you’ll lose money too!
Let me ask you a few questions:
- How does the Facebook page for your business perform?
- Do you know the best way to get traffic from Facebook to your website?
- Are you frustrated with the low engagement on your page? Many bloggers I know say they hear crickets every time they post.
- Would you like to learn how to build your Facebook page so that it will bring value to your business?
I thought so. Let’s get started.
How To Grow Your Facebook Business Page
For the past 6 weeks or so, I’ve been taking a course that teaches how to build and grow your Facebook audience. Rachel, this course’s teacher, has been building FB pages for years, and her methods are working!
I’ll give you an idea of what can be done. I have 2 Facebook pages, in two completely different niches. And because of time constraints, I let one of them go. Like, I haven’t posted anything in months. I let it die!
At the beginning of the course, I decided to see how well Rachel’s’ methods would work on a dead page, and let me tell you, my page is hopping with engagement: lots of likes, comments, and shares.
Look at the picture on the right. It has a reach of over 211K , and almost half of that is organic reach. It’s been liked/loved 28K times, and 825 people commented on it.
If you remember, I started in the beginning of January with less than 8000 likes to the page.
My Ads Only Cost Pennies Per Click
Can you see the power of what I’m learning in this course?
As you see, I put some money on this ad. How much do you think it cost me to have this image shown to over 106K people? All of $78.20 at the time I’m writing this post (see proof below)
Learn How To Revive a Dead Page
Rachel’s course gives step by step directions to revive a dead page, or grow a new page. She has a very active FB group, where she constantly does hot seats and answers questions live.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- how to grow your Facebook following
- ways to find the right audience for your business
- how to monetize your Facebook page
- a fairly easy way to create viral post (videos, images, etc) that will explode your page’s growth
- create ads for only pennies that will grow your Facebook business page (and it’s not the way you’ve been doing it)
- what NOT to do. Yes, you’ve been doing a lot of things wrong!
- How to use larger, already established pages to grow your own 😉
Rachel is opening up her Facebook Growth course on March 6th. If you want to explode your Facebook growth in 2017, you need this course. There are several people in the FB group who regretted not taking the leap when I did. Don’t be one of them!