Below you will find sample excerpts from out Many Courses at Pajama Affiliates!
We are bloggers who use affiliate marketing as a way of earning a residual income. Please join our Support Group on Facebook so you can get help with any questions you may have in regards to blogging, affiliate marketing, WordPress, SEO, etc We’re happy to steer you in the right direction.
Sample from the Blogging and Affiliate Marketing Course!
Finding the Best Keywords for Your Blog Posts!
Keywords are important! Not just any keyword, but keywords that you can actually rank for, like on page 1 of Google. Many miss the mark in this area and don’t research their keywords thoroughly. Keyword research should be one of the first steps before you start your blog post.
Well researched keywords used correctly with on page SEO will bring you organic traffic. If you aren’t doing this, or aren’t doing it correctly you are missing a ton of traffic and sales.
In our Blogging and Affiliate Marketing Course, we take you step by step through the process from:
- Keyword research
- Where to put keywords
- How to structure you content to keep a reader on your page
- Find affiliate products (there are hundreds of thousands of them, maybe millions)
- How to add affiliate links for best conversion
- How to use images for visual appeal and to help with your seo (images are a big deal)
- How to structure your internal links (great for seo)
- All about no follow links and when you must use them to avoid a Google slap
- How to rock your content and stand out above your competition
This course also includes two mini courses.
**More info on our Step by Step Affiliate Marketing and Blogging Course Here.
Sample From The Affiliate Marketing Masterclass (Amazon Focused)
How you link to your products is vital when you’re trying to build an affiliate marketing income. Below Lesley covers how to effectively link your products in your post for maximum conversions. Real life examples.
Easy Product Displays is the name of the tool used in her video. Use the coupon code THANKYOU for a 10% discount.
In the Affiliate Marketing Masterclass the focus on on Amazon for the most part. These techniques can also be used for other affiliate programs, but because of how powerful of a selling machine Amazon is, Lesley does focus on that affiliate program in this course.
You will not only learn about how, where and when to link products, you will learn:
- What to look for in good keywords
- How to work other keywords in so you can rank for multiple keyword searches
- More on interlinking your relevant posts (so important)
- Blogging content and visual appeal
- Making your content easy to read, reader retention and appeal
- How to build beautiful product displays that convert like crazy
- Using Pinterest and other social media
- Advanced image tutorials (so important)
**More info on our Affilliate Marketing Masterclass Here!
Sample from How to Write a Blog Post That Converts Sales
If you want to know how to sell something to a reader in a blog post, THIS IS THE COURSE! We dive deep into how to convert sales on a blog post with good visual appeal and link placement. This course was recently remastered, it’s all new videos and insight! Not to be missed!
Covered in the How to Write a Blog Post That Converts Sales The Secret Sauce:
- Importance of Good Titles that deliver
- The Importance of Relevancy to your reader and the search engines
- Best Ways to Use Images (images are important)
- Creating good Original Content
- How to structure paragraphs
- Bolding for skim readers
- How to do Strong Calls to Action
- Calling out and Highlighting things of importance
- Creating shaded boxes
- Best places for affiliate links
**More info on our How to Write a Blog Post That Converts Sales Here!
Sample From Our Keyword and Seo Course!
Keyword Researching to find the Best Keyword That You Can Actually Rank for!
In our keyword Research and Seo course you will also learn the following:
- Finding Backup Keywords (rank for more than one in a post)
- How to Get Keyword Ideas
- How to optimize your images for seo
- Finding keywords for Product Review Posts
- Finding Keywords for information posts
- How To Stand out
- Website Navigation and SEO
- Structure tags for SEO
- Structure categories for SEO
- How to Interlink Posts, Pages, Tags and Categories for Maximum SEO
- Using Social Media for SEO
- Real life examples from our group coaching
**More info on our Keyword and SEO Tutorials Here.
Sample From The Buyer Keyword Upgrade!
Where in The Buyer Funnel Are Your Readers when they come to you? Are you targeting readers in the research stage, Evaluation stage or buying stage. Do you know how to target the buyers with your posts? Are you using buyer keywords or just keywords that you think will rank.
This is a huge factor in Conversion Rates!
Moving Through The Buyer Funnel Step 1
Covered in this course are the following:
- Determining what and how people are searching for your topic
- Understanding the buyer funnel and where your audience is in this funnel
- How to narrow down buyer problems and offer them a specific solution
- 2 keywords that convert for lifestyle or content bloggers
- Targeting your readers with your titles and delivering exactly what they want
**More info on our Buyer Keyword Upgrade Here.
We Hope this gave you some information that you can use! Our courses are full of information and real-life examples.
If you haven’t joined our Facebook group, please join us here. There are helpful videos and documents in the files section and many amazing people that are ready to help you start making money blogging.
Before you go….
Here are some helpful blog posts that you might interested in..