Your Blog Needs A Gift List! We’re Going To Show You How It’s Done!
This class is going to show you how to create a gift list in your niche that converts sales!
Gifts and presents work for Christmas but also for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s day once you get the hang of it.
- Gift Ideas
Create A Gift List In Your Niche
Let’s Shit 💩 Some Keyword Ideas!
Different ways to search mentioned:
- Gifts for
Gift List 🎁 Format That Converts Sales
Takeaways from this video ‼
- # of gifts in the title
- Add the year to the title
- Talk to your audience, don’t just give product information.
- Break up the list to make their eyes shift.
- Tell them why you chose the gifts you did.
- Make your gift list as long as possible.
- End with native ads.
- End on a link to more gifts.
Gift Post Titles
Target Your Audience! What do they want to see in a title?
You can look at what other titles people are using in Google and Pinterest for Ideas
Not all may apply to your target market but this is a list of ideas:
- Think about using #’s if it makes sense
- Use the word “Christmas” (see my Pinterest video for the reason behind this)
- Use the year in the title (not in the URL)
- Use Adjectives (ridiculously awesome, totally epic, incredibly thoughtful)
- Lure them in with things like “Must-See!” and “Gifts You Wouldn’t Have Thought Of Yourself!”
Using Pinterest For Ideas
Building Product Displays in EPD 👇
Do you have EPD? If not, you want to check out this video.
EPD costs approx $6 a month depending on the service you want.
That’s really cheap and get it cheaper with coupon code THELESLEYSHOW
Stocking Stuffer Ideas (Extra Video)
This is just a bonus video for those of you interested in stocking stuffers.
How To Make A Shaded Yellow Box
This is a great way to highlight things in your blog post.
How To Add Emoji’s In WordPress
People love emoji’s, use them in your gift posts. 🎁😉
Thanks For Watching!
Be sure to check out more of our blogging classes! VIP members you get 20% off! Get your coupon code on your dashboard!