Finding Profitable Niches In Blogging
Welcome! If you have not already, please join our support group on Facebook.
How To Find Your Niche
There are 4 important questions to finding your niche in blogging:
- What do I want to write about?
- Is it searched?
- Is it targeted?
- Can you make money with it?
Need Ideas For Profitable Niches?
Stumped on what niches make money?
PLR websites can give you a good idea of what people are making money with.
Website featured is Flaming Hot PLR.
Another Great PLR Site is PLR Mini Mart!
Why Targeting Is Important
Why targeting a specific audience is important to profitability.
Researching Topic Ideas
Researching your topic ideas with AnswerThePublic.com
Researching Potential Blog Post Ideas
Research for potential blog post ideas that are profitable.
Market and Product Research
Market and product research tips for your niche ideas.
Product Research Using Facebook!
Example of blog post ideas from Answerthepublic.com can be used to sell products.
Finding Affiliate Programs
Finding affiliate programs in your niche.
Here’s a few ways to do it.
- Google “Niche + Affiliate programs”
- Google “specific stores names + affiliate program”
- Search the products that you know solve problems, who they are made by, and do they have an affiliate program.
- Research on different affiliate platforms like Clickbank, ShareaSale, AWin, Viglink, Commission Junction, Etc.)
What Makes A Good Affiliate Program “Ideally”
- HIGHER Commissions
- Cookie Duration
- Conversion rate if available
- Offering recurring commissions
- Products that have data feeds available
Not Every Niche Is Profitable